INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavor to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewelry, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
As an Omni-Channel Director you responsible for improving brand awareness within online and offline spaces, whilst working closely with General Manager, Retail Director/s and the Head of Marketing for the brand/s under the scope.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for brand ownership & awareness through all communication channels and devising the brand/s strategy and roadmap, for online & offline spaces, working in close collaboration with the General Manager for the brand to capture the brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Define and drive the process and policies around customer acquisition, customer experience and clienteling. Work closely with the Head of Marketing on the CRM strategy in order to drive traffic & conversions in stores and online, to support the embedding of an omni-channel mindset
- Support the development and acceleration of online and off-line business ensuring that both offline and digital retail platforms work in full synergy towards business goals
- Be highly familiar the latest digital trends and technology such as Metaverse, Blockchain, NFTs etc. and formulate plans and strategies as to how they can be incorporated into the digital strategy to drive profitability for the brands.
- Work closely with the General Manager and the Head of Marketing in the planning and rolling out of omni-channel campaigns including, but not limited to; content management, product marketing campaigns, roadshows, websites management, social media presence, search advertising, digital display (direct and programmatic), and Metasearch advertising, in line with each of the brand’s commercial strategy.
- Define and monitor KPIs for brand performance and end to end customer experience online & offline (CLTV, Customer retention, customer acquisition rate, traffic analysis, etc.) to measure ROI and effectiveness and continuously evolve
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing in the planning and execution of communications and media actions offline/online, manage the PR agencies to proactively position the brand in the public and maintain social media presence on all digital channels.
Agency& Vendor Relationship Management:
- Build a network (internal and external) of agencies, vendors, partners, and colleagues, to provide day-to-day support for the execution of online & offline initiatives, to deliver projects efficiently and to a high standard, on-time and on-budget.
- Liaise with external suppliers and providers, assess the proposed tools and solutions to speed transformation and introduce / adapt the relevant technologies.
- No direct/minimal line management responsibilities
- Act as an omni-channel guide and mentor to the brand/s employees in order to create a performance-driven omni-channel culture and understanding.
What you'll need to succeed
- Preferably have Luxury Fashion experience (multibrand)
- Ideally holding an MBA: Retail/Brand/Marketing management, Digital marketing
- 10+ years of experience in a similar relevant role in retail luxury industry or digital marketing agency
- Experience in omnichannel campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy & best practices
- Must be technically savvy-minded but with creative marketing flair
- Creating and maintaining stakeholder relationships with a collaborative mindset
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear. Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer. Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®. To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.Discover more about the company
Does your profil match?Apply
Type of contract
Does your profil match?Apply