Our advice to candidates
- Portrait and professional pose
- Clarity with your expertise and strengths - A recruiter takes only 10-15 seconds to analyse your CV, which is why it is important to get their attention
- Highlighting your personality, your values
- Highlighting “Soft skills” are equally important
- Do not set aside your internships
- Do not underestimate the importance of work experience
- Do not over-estimate them either!
- This should be personalised and addressed to a person in a nominative manner
Before the interview
- Get ready (train!) - Get straight to the point (YOU - your assets/qualities/values and your motivations)
- Find out about the establishment, the group and its affiliation, its management structure, its projects, the job description, its DNA, its values, its clientele...